is a new generation aluminum radiator. It is characterized by simplicity and elegance of shape and excellent thermal properties. It fits into any ambience and takes up very little space.
The other family of out radiators carries the name of Solar. It’s a second-generation aluminium radiator that was produced in 1994. It resulted from careful research into the wants of buyers and we consequently provided a sought after aesthetical product. The unobtrusive and elegant shape has not lost the excellent thermal characteristics of its predecessor. Thanks to the quality aluminium alloy from which it is made, it provides high thermal conduction and the ability to quickly heat rooms, not to mention its durability and safety. On account of its straight lines, it doesn’t attract dust and is exceptionally suitable due to easy maintenance and cleaning. Having said all of this, it’s ideal for areas that require stringent hygienic conditions such as hospitals, medical clinics, hotels and schools. Solar is an excellent choice for domes and areas that favour a simple and minimalistic interior design, as well as areas that prefer a discrete source of heating, but which nonetheless provides powerful heating.
Cijene su bez PDV- a, informativnog karaktera.
Za sve ostale detalje molimo da se obratite u službu prodaje, tel. 044/569-130.
1. Da je proizvod izrađen u skladu sa propisima Europske norme E 442 koja regulira tehničke specifikacije i zahtjeve za radijatore i izmjenjivače topline te da će radijatori Lipovica besprijekorno raditi u garancijskom roku pod uvjetom da se koristi u skladu s njegovom namjenom i uputama za montažu , rad i održavanje.
2. Da ćemo na Vaš zahtjev, u dogovoru sa Vama, besplatno otkloniti eventualni nedostatak na proizvodu u najkraćem mogućem roku od trenutka prijave kvara.
3. Garancija neće vrijediti u sljedećim slučajevima:
- Ako se ne pridržava uputa za montažu, rad i održavanje
- Ako se prilikom montaže koriste neoriginalni rezervni dijelovi i pribor
- Za kvarove i oštećenja nastala zbog nestručnog i nebrižljivog rukovanja sa proizvodom
- Ako nije priložen potvrđen garancijski list, kao i račun o kupnji proizvoda.
4. Kupac može reklamaciju prijaviti neposredno prodavaču prilikom kupnje ili proizvođaču nakon ugradnje odnosno početka rada u garancijskom roku od 20 godina.
Za ugrađeni ventilski sklop na radijatorima Orion + i Solar + jamstvo je 18 mjeseci.
- Reduction coupler
- Console ORION/SOLAR
- Legs SOLAR
Each Orion+, Solar+ or Plano+ radiator comprises two appro- priate radiator columns which have stop valves. The stop valves allow the radiators to be connected to or disconnected from the heating installation, and with the aid of the respective transitional piece, i.e. fitting, they can be connected to all types of two-piping installations. The interval between the outlet and inlet is 80 mm. The outlet is the external column, the inlet is the internal column. The construction itself allows optimal distancing of the ra- diator from the wall or floor. Located in the upper radiator hub is a mountable valve which due to its construction pro- vides balancing of the system and very precise manual or automatic regulation of water flow through the radiator. Automatic regulation is achieved by an installed thermostat head on the mountable valve. Solar+, Orion+ and Plano+ ra- diators feature simple mounting and dismounting onto the respective type of radiator. This requires two ordinary ra- diator connectors equipped with seals allowing the Solar+, Orion+ and Plano+ radiators to be connected to standard Solar, Orion and Plano radiators. The standard section is always added to the mounted valve. For the optimal use of the Solar+, Orion+ and Plano+radiators, it is recommended that the thermostat head be installed on the mountable valve. Note that only the Danfos thermostat head can be installed on the mountable valve. For the + type radiators as with the other radiators from the Lipovica assortment, a 20-year guarantee is given for radiators provided that the installation is carried out by a professional and that the heating system is used in the pro- per manner. The installed valve assembly has an 18-month guarantee. It is recommended that both sectional stop val- ves not be closed for longer periods of time due to a possible increase in pressure in the sections caused by thermal dila- tations which may lead to undesirable effects (cracks in the sectional columns).