is the most popular design and technological solution in our production program. It is the result of new trends in the world market that have shown interest in radiators that with the same surface, thanks to greater depth, give a greater heating effect.
The Orion radiator is a third generation of our production and continues the tradition of our predecessor’squality. It was developed and manufactured in 2005 by analysing market trends and tracking buyers needsand fully adapting it to market requirement. It has a very modern and contemporary design while maintainingall the qualities and advantages that come with Lipovica radiators. With its curved soft lines is has acquiredthe epithet of being a safe radiator and suitable for areas where necessary to avoid sharp furniture edges, andis particular suitable for areas where children reside. It’s ideal for school nurseries, schools, and pupil dormssince its extraordinary eﬃciency heats any area, placing safety and ease of mind at the highest level. Onaccount of its qualities, eﬃciency and beauty, Orion has ensured its position on the market.
Cijene su bez PDV- a, informativnog karaktera.
Za sve ostale detalje molimo da se obratite u službu prodaje, tel. 044/569-130.
1. Da je proizvod izrađen u skladu sa propisima Europske norme E 442 koja regulira tehničke specifikacije i zahtjeve za radijatore i izmjenjivače topline te da će radijatori Lipovica besprijekorno raditi u garancijskom roku pod uvjetom da se koristi u skladu s njegovom namjenom i uputama za montažu , rad i održavanje.
2. Da ćemo na Vaš zahtjev, u dogovoru sa Vama, besplatno otkloniti eventualni nedostatak na proizvodu u najkraćem mogućem roku od trenutka prijave kvara.
3. Garancija neće vrijediti u sljedećim slučajevima:
- Ako se ne pridržava uputa za montažu, rad i održavanje
- Ako se prilikom montaže koriste neoriginalni rezervni dijelovi i pribor
- Za kvarove i oštećenja nastala zbog nestručnog i nebrižljivog rukovanja sa proizvodom
- Ako nije priložen potvrđen garancijski list, kao i račun o kupnji proizvoda.
4. Kupac može reklamaciju prijaviti neposredno prodavaču prilikom kupnje ili proizvođaču nakon ugradnje odnosno početka rada u garancijskom roku od 20 godina.
Za ugrađeni ventilski sklop na radijatorima Orion + i Solar + jamstvo je 18 mjeseci.
- Reduction coupler
- Console ORION/SOLAR
- Legs ORION
Each Orion+, Solar+ or Plano+ radiator comprises two appro- priate radiator columns which have stop valves. The stop valves allow the radiators to be connected to or disconnected from the heating installation, and with the aid of the respective transitional piece, i.e. fitting, they can be connected to all types of two-piping installations. The interval between the outlet and inlet is 80 mm. The outlet is the external column, the inlet is the internal column. The construction itself allows optimal distancing of the ra- diator from the wall or floor. Located in the upper radiator hub is a mountable valve which due to its construction pro- vides balancing of the system and very precise manual or automatic regulation of water flow through the radiator. Automatic regulation is achieved by an installed thermostat head on the mountable valve. Solar+, Orion+ and Plano+ ra- diators feature simple mounting and dismounting onto the respective type of radiator. This requires two ordinary ra- diator connectors equipped with seals allowing the Solar+, Orion+ and Plano+ radiators to be connected to standard Solar, Orion and Plano radiators. The standard section is always added to the mounted valve. For the optimal use of the Solar+, Orion+ and Plano+radiators, it is recommended that the thermostat head be installed on the mountable valve. Note that only the Danfos thermostat head can be installed on the mountable valve. For the + type radiators as with the other radiators from the Lipovica assortment, a 20-year guarantee is given for radiators provided that the installation is carried out by a professional and that the heating system is used in the pro- per manner. The installed valve assembly has an 18-month guarantee. It is recommended that both sectional stop val- ves not be closed for longer periods of time due to a possible increase in pressure in the sections caused by thermal dila- tations which may lead to undesirable effects (cracks in the sectional columns).