ISO is an international organization for standardization (International Organization for Standardization), and ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 are international standards that prescribe the way to manage the quality of a finished product or service, that is, the way to manage the environment.
Our company is the holder of several international certificates that confirm the success of the quality assurance system of our products and services, environmental protection, protection and safety of our employees, external collaborators and all visitors:
- ISO 9001:2015 for quality management system
- ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management system
- ISO 45001:2018 for occupational health and safety management system
- IATF 16949:2016 for the quality management system in the automotive industry
The main goals of the integrated management system are:
- increasing the quality of products and/or services
- increasing user satisfaction
- increasing employee satisfaction
- improvement of the existing work organization
- increasing efficiency and working with constant progress
- establishment of a preventive system
- protection of health and safety at work
- environmental protection by preventing or mitigating harmful effects on the environment, etc
The aforementioned certificates are issued independently by an authorized institution that performs a whole series of audits in order to determine the proper functioning of the quality assurance system in Lipovica d.o.o. In each of these reviews, it was confirmed that the buyer of our products or services will receive a product or service of uniform and superior, prescribed quality.